• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how does a rabbit.....?

thumps_

Wise Old Thumper
How does a rabbit give you a black eye? Impossible? Not for us.

Benjie has his tidy area - must not put anything on it - on my bedside table.
I'd put my back out & had taken to the floor, stupidly forgetting bunny rules, & put my alarm clock on the bedside table.
Benjie tidies up my mess, picks up alarm clock, & drops it over the edge onto my eyebrow. :lol:

I'm so thankful I didn't have a cut needing stitches, I mean who would have believed me?

Has anyone else had experience of their buns getting them into unbelievable situations?

:D:D:D Sorry but it did make me laugh. My bun felled a friends husband a few days ago because he was crouched down stroking him and I gave him the box of fenugeek crunchies and said give bun one and before he could even open box bunny jumped up at him to get to box and he fell over backwards with bunny still climbing up him to get at box. It was very funny and thankfully no one was hurt.

:lol: sorry, I needed that laugh! That is funny, probably less so for you though! But technically you did invaid HIS space so to him you were the one in the wrong! :lol:

Please have a good laugh everyone cos that's why I posted.
Don't laugh if your back or ribs hurt though!
He hasn't done me any damage at all. It doesn't even hurt. I've just got a suspicious shiner.

:D:D:D Sorry but it did make me laugh. My bun felled a friends husband a few days ago because he was crouched down stroking him and I gave him the box of fenugeek crunchies and said give bun one and before he could even open box bunny jumped up at him to get to box and he fell over backwards with bunny still climbing up him to get at box. It was very funny and thankfully no one was hurt.

Oh I can just imagine that. It must have been very funny indeed, especially the look of total shock on the guy's face.:lol:

:lol: sorry, I needed that laugh! That is funny, probably less so for you though! But technically you did invaid HIS space so to him you were the one in the wrong! :lol:

Enjoy your laugh. Seriously.
Yep I accept it's totally my fault. I broke the house rules. If he breaks the house rules & digs the carpet he gets told off. If I break the house rules - I get an alarm clock dropped on my head from a great height:?????? Better than some other things I could think of. I got off quite lightly really:lol::lol:

thumps were you the person who posted about having to keep their bedside table free of anything as bun jumped up there in morning and woke you up?? I thought this was wondeful and told my husband who laughed like a drain. I think that was when we mentally decided to turn our outdoor bun into a housbun.

I had a bleed in an eye from brushing Angel's big furry back feet a few months ago. She is just about OK with a normal comb-through but REALLY doesn't like her tootsies being done - and they are huge and fluffy so she get knots in them if left for too long. She kicked the double sided metal comb right out of my hand and straight into my eye as I was bending over her to see what I was doing. It took a couple of weeks to clear up. No black eye or other bruising to show for it, although it felt really tender for a couple of days.

thumps were you the person who posted about having to keep their bedside table free of anything as bun jumped up there in morning and woke you up?? I thought this was wondeful and told my husband who laughed like a drain. I think that was when we mentally decided to turn our outdoor bun into a housbun.

Yep That's my Benjie. He's really good & waits there until I "come round", then it's straight into bed for a morning cuddle.:love:

I have several scars on my feet and hands from the rabbits :oops: There have also been days when I have turned in homework that has little chew marks around the edges!

I have several scars on my feet and hands from the rabbits :oops: There have also been days when I have turned in homework that has little chew marks around the edges!

Oh my you've reminded me of when Thumper was a baby & I was having a big sort out of important papers. He ripped up & ate most of my passport, AND they kept insisting that I send the remnants back to them!:lol:
I felt like asking whether they wanted the shreddies the poohs or both!!:lol:

Paddington has MAD binkys around my bedroom in the middle of the night, with my bed unfortunately part of his circuit, and a couple of nights ago he landed right in my face and gave me a black eye. Last night he jumped on the bed and usually he digs in my pillow to wake me up to give him a fuss, but he for some reason decided to dig my face. Wasn't happy, made it bleed and everything. Think I might wear a crash helmet to bed tonight!!

Back