• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who wants to see...

Hele

Warren Veteran
A video of my partially sighted foster bun binkying head first into a wall? :shock::lol:

(She's ok, though needed a few reassurance nose rubs before going back to binkies :love:)

No ta... The thought of it makes me sad... Yeqh , noserubs definitely the order of the day !!!!

No ta... The thought of it makes me sad... Yeqh , noserubs definitely the order of the day !!!!

She honestly didn't hurt herself, it isn't a crash and burn video, just a bunny being dosy. If shed hurt or upset herself I wouldn't even consider posting it!

Julie sometimes misjudges and binkies into things or nearly misses. She loves to binky in tight spaces instead of the wide openness.
I would like to see the video. I know from all your other post that you would never post a video of a bun getting hurt or laugh at one getting hurt.

Julie sometimes misjudges and binkies into things or nearly misses. She loves to binky in tight spaces instead of the wide openness.
I would like to see the video. I know from all your other post that you would never post a video of a bun getting hurt or laugh at one getting hurt.

Aww thanks :love:

http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums...4A8303C-2065-00000344ABADFB2B_zpsa2f48bba.mp4

It happens about 20 seconds in then she acts like a cat and pretends it didn't happen :roll:

Please excuse the messy hall :oops: I was letting her explore as its pretty much the only space we have left that doesn't 'belong' to Thor or Loki!

:lol: bless her :love: Poppy does the same and her eye sight is fine :roll: usually into the wardrobe which has mirrored doors :lol:

@bunnytoes

Oh no! Ill try to embed it, I've never actually managed to do that tho :shock:
[video]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii521/Hele979/39F63037-EF2C-4979-935B-935094A8303C-2065-00000344ABADFB2B_zpsa2f48bba.mp4[/video]
Hele979

39F63037-EF2C-4979-935B-935094A8303C-2065-00000344ABADFB2B_zpsa2f48bba.mp4

Last edited:
Aww thanks guys, she is a real sweetie :love:

If anyone can embed videos can I ask how? Apparently I can't! :oops::roll:

Aw, bless :') Sonic decided he wanted to help with the sweeping today, and in one swift movement he got in the way of my elbow and ran head first into the dustpan :roll:

Nose rubs were needed here, too! :lol:

Back