• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

XL run recommendations please

ziggyandme

Mama Doe
:wave:
I'm looking for a secure, large run for my two buns to play and exercise in. Most of the stuff I've seen so far is either very small or has poor customer reviews. Security is important as I want to be able to leave them in it when I go to sixth form (my Dad and myself could make some alterations).
Overall, I'm looking for size, quality and longevity. Please can anyone recommend me anything they've seen/have? (Or something to avoid?) :D

There's a 6x4 wooden one on eBay for £70, I have one and it's great. Really sturdy and the mesh is small so very safe :) it also folds flat :) (as flat as a big run can get anyway!)

If you type in large wooden rabbit run or something it should come up near the top. The roof folds off for easier access to get them but if you didn't want to do that then there are 2 smaller doors on the roof you can open instead :)

There's a 6x4 wooden one on eBay for £70, I have one and it's great. Really sturdy and the mesh is small so very safe :) it also folds flat :) (as flat as a big run can get anyway!)

If you type in large wooden rabbit run or something it should come up near the top. The roof folds off for easier access to get them but if you didn't want to do that then there are 2 smaller doors on the roof you can open instead :)

Is it this one? I was just about to start a thread about this run asking if anyone had one and could recommend!

I can recommend wooden buildings on eBay if u want a wooden one. Mine is 8x6ft, very well made and secure, mine have 24/7 access. It was £100 plus delivery and erection :)oops: sorry couldn't think of an alternative word :lol:)

I can recommend wooden buildings on eBay if u want a wooden one. Mine is 8x6ft, very well made and secure, mine have 24/7 access. It was £100 plus delivery and erection :)oops: sorry couldn't think of an alternative word :lol:)

Can you give me more details please. I am currently looking for a new run. Hubby has offered to build one but after totting up the cost it wouldn't be that much more for a one made for me and it would save him his time.

I've seen a rather smart one on the Happy Hutch Company

http://www.happyhutch.co.uk/our-rabbit-runs/65

Anyone got one of these? Are they any good?

Last edited:
Back