• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit stimulation

lucy24

Mama Doe
my runs are pretty boring and i want to put some stuff in them to make it more stimulation for them. i would love some ideas and/or pics of what you do to keep your buns interested! .....and not too expensive either lol

Fruit tree sticks
Little bags of fresh hay, with just a handful in at a time so that it can be changed every few hours so it's always super-fresh, which encourages constant nomming and keeps them entertained too
Hanging those wooden chew toys (about 2.99 for 3) off old shoelaces from the roof
Things to jump on (Ludo is indoors so I took the cables and anything dangerous off my old printer and he uses that)
Ludo did used to like a cardboard box but we had to confiscate it as he ate too much of it and he's stasis-prone, but a lot of bunnies get on alright with cardboard

My rabbits love chickens plastic garden chairs. They are now coming back into the shops for summer and only cost around £3

i have decided i will be adding another run thats 8x4x2ft via a runaround tunnel so they have more space and imm gunna get some bits from the second hand shop for them to play with :)

Back