• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poddington Pea

Suzyjo

Warren Scout
I'm soooo pleased I've finally got him home, just a shame he's a naughty bun and won't chill out a bit! :lol: So he's on his own for the time being.

This is his very temporary set up! There was a delay in the pen panels I'd ordered, they were meant to be here Thursday but now won't be here until Monday :roll:
20130316_140737_zpsc9300956.jpg

And Pea exploring his new home :D Didn't want to fuss him too much for too many pictures, letting him settle in first :love::love:
20130316_142417_zpse8d05c9e.jpg

20130316_142432_zps9cca353d.jpg

20130316_142521_zpsbbe90aa9.jpg

He is such a little cutie. I've got Mr Spoon, but he is called Paddington now. I've had him just over a week, and he is a right character and has already blacked my eye lol. Because he is such a scared bunny he is in my room by himself at the moment, but it is a nightmare trying to get any sleep as he constantly jumps or lays on me. The other morning he had a really MAD binky, and was racing round the room flat out doing the most amazing gymnastics, and sadly for me my bed was part of his circuit, and he just launched himself onto it and landed on my face, and put his paw right in my eye. God it really hurt and was bleeding as well, but it was so funny to see him so happy when he has been so sad.

Aww thanks everyone, he is a cutie like :love:

Already let me give him snuggles and found out he loves fenugreek crunchies :lol:

He's beautiful. :love::love::love:

Haven't I seen that very cute hutch somewhere before. ;)

Haha you maybe have.. :lol:

Aww RogerRabbit999 that's soo cute! Bet you enjoy seeing him so happy now, just a shame about the eye!
I've already decided that if he doesn't chill out, and it's looking like he has to be kept on his own I'll be moving him into my room! :love: Can't have him in garage on his own

Back