• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will this work?

I should think so :)

You mean a pen attached to a large crate yeah?

Yeah. The XXL one says it is about 4 foot so all in all they would have 8 foot by 2 foot of space at night and when we are out. But there is usually always someone in the house so they won't be kept in it a lot.

Yeah. The XXL one says it is about 4 foot so all in all they would have 8 foot by 2 foot of space at night and when we are out. But there is usually always someone in the house so they won't be kept in it a lot.

Sounds good :thumb: You could always make a second level to make the most of the height in the crate too :)

Sounds good :thumb: You could always make a second level to make the most of the height in the crate too :)

We thought of that but I think we are gonna leave that until the summer so we can do it without having to have eyes in the backs of our heads.

We thought of that but I think we are gonna leave that until the summer so we can do it without having to have eyes in the backs of our heads.

:lol: I wanted to do it with Poppy's crate when she had hers but we never got round to it, glad we didn't as we have a 48inch dog crate living behind the wardrobe now, a big plank of wood wouldn't have fit there too :lol:

:lol: I wanted to do it with Poppy's crate when she had hers but we never got round to it, glad we didn't as we have a 48inch dog crate living behind the wardrobe now, a big plank of wood wouldn't have fit there too :lol:

Does she just live in the room now?? I wanna do that with Milly and Patchies but worried about chewing to be honest

Does she just live in the room now?? I wanna do that with Milly and Patchies but worried about chewing to be honest

Yeah :) luckily (or unluckily!) she has never chewed anything in her life, she hasn't got many teeth now either so ..she just gums things :lol: Have you looked at C&C grids?

Leo just seems to want to chew the carpet up ..! Which is why we are laminating :lol: he doesn't chew his other carpets or mats/blankets, just the one underneath which is a ..fluffy kind of carpet.

Back