• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i'm really missing chesney piggy today

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
i miss him everyday but today i'm really really thinking about everything. :(

i found these pics when sorting them out:

SP_A0494_zpsede0ee85.jpg

SP_A0493_zps11bbe552.jpg

SP_A0492_zps95b0504e.jpg

i miss him x

It's always hard when you've just lost a treasured friend and you will miss him a lot. But it gets easier to deal with and eventually you'll find you're just thinking about all the good times and won't dwell on the sadness. Thinking of you and sending hugs.

just really sad about it today, but trying to keep busy so i don't start thinking too much. it's coming upto his happy got ya day so that's hard x

Try to celebrate his life, rather than mourn his loss. I know it's hard, but try to look at pictures with someone else and remember all the cute and funny things and have a smile and a laugh in his honour.

we do talk about him, and smile and laugh at some lovely video clips we have. just sometimes the sadness takes over more. :( i hope in time it will be all smiles when thinking of him. i was all teary last night, dreamed about him, and woke up really sad again. x

Back