• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Felt like it was time for some Sonic photos! *photo heavy :D

supersonic

Mama Doe
It's been dull for ages here, so not ideal for taking photos. Instead you can have some that show off my wonderful, bat :censored: crazy bun :lol:

Faceplant!

DSC_0138_zpsd3f87d15.jpg

"DID U SAI FOOD?!?!?!??!?!"

DSC_0121_zps39f35135.jpg

"I hav wat on me nose?"

58251_10151371363198874_1167034024_n_zps48e28aa8.jpeg

He hates the camera/phone/iPod after I've followed him round with it for a while :roll:

IMG20121208_021.jpg

The flash made his fur super duper shiny

DSC_0035.jpg

He never. Sits. Still.

DSC_0031.jpg

Unless he's in a posing mood :roll:

DSC_0024.jpg

And he's been a poser since being a baby :love:

sponic040_zpsefa16cc4.jpg

He also liked to play in the rhubarb when he was tiny... (He's eating the weeds, not the rhubarb :p )

sponic013_zps49e7e876.jpg

Yes?

e1b432a6.jpg

:roll:

4e2599ae.jpg

And finally, a good ol' wash :)

sponic010_zpsb1dcef6a.jpg

Gorgeous!

I'm glad he wasn't eating the rhubarb as it's poisonous to rabbits! I had to pull my neighbours out when it went into our garden as I was terrified they would nibble the leaves. Got a proper fence now so no worries.

Thanks guys :wave:

Gorgeous!

I'm glad he wasn't eating the rhubarb as it's poisonous to rabbits! I had to pull my neighbours out when it went into our garden as I was terrified they would nibble the leaves. Got a proper fence now so no worries.

No, he never even tried :) He NEVER eats when he's outside, only grass or dandelion on occasion... which is kinda weird, really...

Before we had the garden done, we had a mini veg patch, so he liked to hop in and out of everything. In the summer he used to dig into the damp soil and sit under the leaves in the shade :lol: I think he's pretty clever.

I do always keep an eye on him though, don't worry :)

bunny photos

OMG what a lovely rabbit. They come in so many colours and sizes. If only I had room for more... Great pics.:love:

Thank you everyone :) I've always thought he was beautiful, but I'm quite biased :lol:

...he's always fancied himself too... a lot :roll:

Back