• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New little Hammy in the Burn household!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
:wave:

My little Megan was so upset at snowflakes sudden passing that I said she could get another little hammy since we had the cage and everything sat here doing nothing...so we went to pets at home and she picked a little girl from the adoption center...

Please meet buttons~
862743_10152636372625613_150834492_n.jpg

:love:

EEEEEEEEE!!!! How cute! Im totally warming to the idea of getting a little hammy or gerbil, i had the cutest silver gerbil when i was younger he was so lovely.

Thanks all... georgie nothing much just that she was around 12 weeks old and needed a home...overstock probably but none of our local rescues had any hamsters... she looks about the same size snowflake was fully grown though so I don't know that its right...she is a syrian x

new little hammy

What a pretty little hamster. Our last hamster was really big. I would love one but am just about to get 2 more rabbits so...

Back