• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elsie Tanner

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
A few pics taken this evening :D

Rabbits1386.jpg

Rabbits1389.jpg

Rabbits1388.jpg

Rabbits1390.jpg

Rabbits1392.jpg

Rabbits1395.jpg

Rabbits1396.jpg

Rabbits1397.jpg

Aww I love Syrian Hammies.Mine is a chocolate coloured hammy called "Sox" due to some white round his pink little feetsies.he has a little white streak up his tummy too.:D
I only have him now and my almost 9 year old budgie "Mr.Jinks",since my two buns went to the bridge.

I had a hamster 29 years ago and at night he was always out on is wheel.

It made a dreadful sqeaking noise and the cage jumped around when he was in the whel. He did this for an hour or more in the wee small hours. No amount of oiling the darned things stopped it.......

The neighbours passed a comment about us needing to "calm it down " a bit before we were worn out !!!! :shock:

Hey ho !!

If only:?:?

Beautiful pictures :love:

As you have said due to various reasons you cannot take on any more rabbits, would your situation allow you to take on a couple of hamsters in need in the future? Just a thought :?

Lovely piccies. :)

Aww I love Syrian Hammies.Mine is a chocolate coloured hammy called "Sox" due to some white round his pink little feetsies.he has a little white streak up his tummy too.:D
I only have him now and my almost 9 year old budgie "Mr.Jinks",since my two buns went to the bridge.

Sox sounds exactly like my Bruce - he's got the white ankle socks and a white stripe up his front.

Love the smile in the first picture :love:

And I love the shoe!!! Where were those sorts of fun things when I had hamsters?

Cheeky miss! :)
Those last three need captions..

Romeo, Romeo....
where for art thou...with my supper?
Nevermind...I'll get it meself! :lol:

I love hamsters. She is exactly the same as my first ever hammy called Horace. Happy memories. What a sweetie. :love:

Back