• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moving house with bunnies?

Snow-White

Mama Doe
The other half and myself are hoping to move out soon to a lovely house with a lovely garden.
However first thigs first i need to figure out what to do with the Trio?
All 3 are stressfull travellers and although the house will be fairly close i dont want them stressing out.
Any suggestions on how to do this the least stressfull way?
:wave:

I would try and sort their area out first at the house but probably leave them till last to move so noises of moving things won't freak them out and they can settle in :)

I moved last year with my gang :)
They were the very last to leave the old house.

I had a whole weekend to get into my new place so we moved everything, got as much stuff packed away as possible and then on the first night we were staying at the new place I went and got the bunnies in their carriers.
When I got them to the new place I put their litter tray down (I had left it unchanged from the day before so it would smell of them)
Put all their toys and blankets down and then took the door off the carrier and left them in 1 room for a couple of days to let them settle and get used to the new smells.

Back