• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Abandoned rabbit well wishes pls xxupdate :0))))

Fluffs mum

Warren Scout
Oooh feeling slightly nervous and guilty. My vet rang saying that they had an abandoned female and was I still thinking of a female for my male. Went to see her on Wednesday and although not the best meeting for them not the worst. They agreed to have her spayed on Friday (today) for me as I know it's the best for the rabbit health and they would ring me today.

So as it was 4 rang to see how it wAs going .... It had been done yesterday and they obviously did not want to give me too much info as said " as we don't know he history just giving her a bit of time to recover.... So how's fluffy? "

That to me does not sound very good. I will feel awful if something happens to her as the vets were quite willing to give her to me without the op, it's only what I have read on here and other sites that made me ask for her to be spayed.

Sp pls fingers crossed for the little black and white lady.....

Last edited:
Fingers and paws crossed here.
Hope the little bunny is ok.

I would call the vets if I were you and ask what was going on.

You've done the right thing asking them to spay her. Hope she's OK and they just forgot to tell you since she won't be on their records as yours yet. Sending lots of vibes xx

No news yet :cry: rang today and they said the nurse that was dealing was in theatre but would call back .... No call back .dont know how I am going to wait until Monday ... Am hoping shehas taken him home as she is lovely and hand reared 10 kittens last season and they fed every hour so am hoping she is getting a bit of extra tlc. She has about 12 of her own animals at home.

She is fine !

Phew all worked out..... Massive relief. She had gone quiet and they were worried but she is back to her cuddly self wanting cuddles noes rubs and runaround. She is still sore so they are happy to keep her until thurs the 28 th and then I can collect her and start the bonding ! Hurrah !

Back