• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your first pic of your bunny

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I thought I would start a couple of happier threads for a change. What's your first pic of your bunny.

This is my one, the day I chose Doughnut. She was a lot smaller than her brothers and sisters as you can see. More like the size of a hamster! I orginally wanted a "blue" bunny or black, not patterned but I just couldn't resist.

Me.jpg

This is Violet and her sister Lilly's first pic sadly lily( brown bunny) passed away last year :(

PIC_0006.jpg

I don't have anymore baby pics as since I got these 2 I found out about Rescues and all the rest of my bunnys have been BARC rescue bunnys :love:

It doesn't have to be baby ones, just the first pic you took of them. Even settling in pics!

They look cute together, sorry you lost Lily.

:love::love::love: They were all so tiny.

This is Alfie at 6 weeks old, but we didn't bring him home until he was 8 weeks.
Alfie070608600x494.jpg

The photo of Lola in my siggy is probably one of the first I took of her when she came home. :love:

Oh I would have picked Alfie too, he is so sweet. In your other pics I would have chosen Bubbles though:D Doughnt is 6 weeks in her pic, all her baby hair was so cute.

Mischa...

Mini...

She's the one top right.

Nutmeg...

Smudge...

Don't ask me which is him!! I still can't work it out. :oops:

I loved him for his flyaway ear. :love:His brothers and sisters were mainly black otter and there was one blue but he was already reserved. I do often wonder what happened to them all though.

Bubbles was from a rescue (she'd come in to them as a baby) & we got her at about 5 mths so she still had all that fluffy baby fur. :love:

They are all so cute. I wish I knew what I know now about rabbits. I'd have picked Doughnut up all the time so she got used to it!

This is one of my first of Grim, but not the very first.

Bunnylove.jpg

And this is my first picture of Smoo.

SP_A0325.jpg

I think everyone has seen my photos of Ludo, so here's my first photo of my previous now bridge bunny Harry. He was a full lop just one of his ears was stuck here. Probably not the best way to hold a bun but I wasn't a bunny owner then and he was one of those rare animals you could hold any way at all and he wouldn't move, not through fear just through sheer loveliness. He was my soul bun:(

n715765356_6433489_5301117_zps08c1a61b.jpg

He was such a docile dopey old thing. I think he's three here. This is when he came for his holiday with me. I fell in love with him so much, the people who owned him realised I loved him more and that he had a better life with us, and eventually, they took him back for a while, but he then got given back to me to live out his days. This photo was taken in July 2008.

Please ignore the hideous old coat.

First Mimi pic when we first adopted her, aged 2-3 yrs :love:
DSCN1862.jpg

First Max photo, aged 6-7 months. He looks totally different to this now! :love:
113_0023.jpg

First pic of Charlotte, aged 1yr :love:
113_0240.jpg

And I saved the best till last.....Timmy, aged 9 weeks :shock::love:
Benspics1456.jpg

Back