• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your favourite bunny

dutchbunny

Mama Doe
Admit it. Those of us with multiple buns are very likely to have a favourite.

Mine is Moses. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely and completely love Watson to bits but Moses has such a gentle nature. A bit of a push over really (which Watson does on a regular basis). He is so fluffy and soft and anyone that has met Moses, falls in love with him.

Watson has a more feistier nature. Very bossy, always wants food first. Nipped my finger a few times now and will grunt at me when I am cleaning their home. Moses will run and hide as he hates the hoover.

He is my absolutely gorgeous boy. I dare you not to fall in love with him...

Last edited:
Neither, I love them both together and both totally separately.

They are both completely different and I love them both for them :)

This thread has now confused my thinking. I always thought that if anything happened to Doughnut and if I did decide to get another rabbit would I love it as much. I thought like Gray that I would love it but in a different way, like I do my nephews, but now it's got me thinking if I would!

Harriet. I've had her since she was a tiny baby and there's just a lovely bond there. She's the perfect rabbit imo. Feisty but gentle, a polite disinterest in humans but she'll sit for head rubs until your arm is sore. No behavioural/health problems, nothing. A very easy bunny, all things considered. Oh and she's absolutely beautiful to me.

I love all my bunnys I have a soft spot for little violet as she's the only one that likes being picked up and cuddled and kissed but everyone of them is bewwwwwwtifullllll xx

No I cant say that I do, they are both so different I love different things about them! Daisy makes me laugh the most and I worry the most about her for health reasons. I also frequently find myself singing silly made up songs with her name in and have to check myself and make myself sing something with Dudleys name in, incase he feels hurt :lol:

I do love them all & their different personalities - some of my faves haven't even been permanents - just fosters - although who knows if they would've gone. Sadly they are all at the bridge now. A few are:

Flint - from Jill on here - probably my best ever looking bun:love: And so friendly.:love:

Luke - a ginger frenchie - I had him months only - same with Big Ted - a BARC foster - they both died shortly after neuter.
Alistair was my all time fave I think - a NZ white & the first bun who binkied when he saw me - I think seeing where he came from (he was in a 3 foot rotting hutch with very little space to move due to 6 inches of rotting sawdust) & how he was, just made me love him:love: He died of myxi (he was vacs)
Jamie - he was basically Alistair but bigger. He was a conti with bleeding hocks when he arrived, & the patience of an angel while I banadaged them & treated them every day. We managed to get the hocks sorted, but he had something raised in his bloods suggesting he was fighting off an infection. I cancelled his neuter, but he died shortly after.

I would love another big bun. A NZ, conti or a frenchie. I keep looking at them on RR or RIN, but I don't know if taking on another (despite having space) is a good idea until I know what the score is with Jerry.

ETA: reading this - I think nursing them is what makes them my faves

I love all my buns, but Pebs I have probably got closest to as he has been through so much after he was abandoned. He has been through a large abdominal tumor removal, hernia op, several dentals and stasis and I tend to hand feed him and watch him closely. Poppy is my snuggle bun :love::love::love: but can be a bit of a madam :roll:

Willow is my favourite because she is the smallest and I still feel a bit sorry for her losing Floppy. She is my special girly!!!,!

I also hate to say it but Frankie is my best boy and again I felt really sorry for him as he was having such a hard time from Benny recently....

What a wicked bunny mummy I am for choosing....

Sebastian, but I think its that I have a closer bond with him rather than loving him more than Imogen :) I've had him since a baby and he's much more friendly that Imogen is so I think that has made the bond closer :)

Willow is my favourite because she is the smallest and I still feel a bit sorry for her losing Floppy. She is my special girly!!!,!

I also hate to say it but Frankie is my best boy and again I felt really sorry for him as he was having such a hard time from Benny recently....

What a wicked bunny mummy I am for choosing....

I don't think it's mean. They're getting everything they need and we do still love them all. There are just ones that have that extra little something.

I have an especially close bond with Inspector Morse

I would not say he is my 'favorite' as such, but there is just something very special about him.

Mind you, I am not sure that he is really a Rabbit !! :lol:

V. I wouldn't say favourite more special. And I think thats down to him being ill so much - we've fought to get him back to health so hard and because we got him at eight weeks hes just so friendly and affectionate :love:

I don't have a favourite...they are all so different.

I love Bobo and his grumpiness...when he's not grumpy he is such a smoochy boy.

Harley because she is so independant and only had eyes for bobo.

Holly because she is so affectionate and loves attention.

Sheldon because he is so naughty and has so much energy.

They are all beautiful to me.:love:

Back