• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I keep having nightmares

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
That Harvey and Lilly have died, and gruesomely too :( the last two nights I've woken up terrified and unable to get back to sleep :(

When I went downstairs this morning I carefully pulled the curtains back because I was still scared :( luckily I saw two bottoms at the door waiting for breakfast :) then as usual I left the aviary door open as I prepared their breakfast (they're so obsessed with food they've never noticed before) I knelt down to put their bowls by them and there was noone there waiting :shock: my heart felt like it stopped! All the nightmare fear feelings came back... I ran out and luckily they were just pottering around the patio. I genuinely screamed at them "HARVEY LILLY GET BACK INSIDE, YOU ARE THE NAUGHTIEST BUNNIES EVER! INSIDE! NOW! IT IS BREAKFAST TIME NOT PLAY TIME". They didn't bat am eyelid at my screaming, until the word breakfast to which they stopped sniffing the floor, pricked their ears up and raced towards me, past me, then through the aviary door and sat side by side in position wondering why I was taking so long with breakfast :roll:

They definitely prioritise food over freedom!

I'm scared to go to bed now in case I have another nightmare :(

Aw that's horrible. Dreams like that are so scary because they feel so real :(

I know :( 2 nights in a row too, and I was shaking when I woke, desperately wanted to get up and check on them but my irrational brain was telling me there were probably burglars downstairs and my rational brain was telling me there was no reason that the bunnies wouldn't just be snuggled up together, so I stayed in bed awake and scared!

Back