• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Insurance

avjones1704

Young Bun
Hi guys,

I've just been paying for my rabbits neutering, vaccinations and check-ups etc s and when they've been needed but I've been looking into rabbit insurance.

Do any of you have your rabbits insured? If, so how much is it and who is it with?

Thanks!

I have both insured with Pets at Home, its under £7 per rabbit per month and it is well worth it. Imogen racked up a bill of £1000 in Jan and Feb, £600 of that was in 4 days :shock: you might never need it but you may well do and it's well worth having it just incase

eta: vaccinations, neutering, checkups etc do not come under insurance but you tend to have to have them done or the insurance is invalid

Since October Maurices bill has topped £1000.....and last year I think I spent over that on Marnie in various bits and pieces

For the 150ish it costs me a year for each of thier policies I think I've had my moneys worth. It's the peace of mind for me as well. I can just tell the vets to do whatever they need to and not worry about the cost.

Go with petplan. I've been with them for 5 years and never had a problem. They pay out quickly and without argument...unlike what I've heard about p@h

Back