• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MASSIVE RESCUE - Surrey - **WARNING - THREAD CONTAINS GRAPHIC UPSETTING PHOTOS**

R.P.B.G.G

Mama Doe
Not sure what details I am allowed to put on here

But a lot of my bunny friends are going to collect 70+ buns and gpigs, I do not have full details but am trying to do all I can to help.

MOST buns have already found temporary homes, but there are still a number that havent, this includes 8 boars

Rescue has been brought forward as things are meant to be a lot more diar than first thought.

Most of this is being arranged through facebook on a group, If you would like information on what, when, where, who and why please message me and I can pass on details, whether you may be able to offer a temp home, help funding bun runs, or helping with bun runs, any help will be GREATLY appreciated!!

Last edited:
Noone?

List of rabbits -
Singles males are as follows :
Taz- adult lion lop
Joe Junior- 1yr old, dwarf lop
Blind -male going to ( Home found)
Muffin-nethie cross
Percy-Nethie cross

Female singles:
Dreamer-adult lop

Females with kits:
Midnight - nethie with 6 kits ( Home found)
Fawn- nethie with 5 kits ( Home found)

Groups:
(boys)
Humphrey and friend- dwarf lop and nethie cross, unneutered males
4 young nethie cross males

(girls)
Buffy,Willow plus daughter with 10 kits
Bella, 3 daughters- nethie crosses
Thelma, 2 daughtersdwarf lop crosses plus 8 kits ( Home found)
Blizzrd - lion head lop, s daughters , 4 babies 12 weeks (1 girl/3 boys)
( Home found)
2 nethies cross girls 14 weeks old
Honey- mini lop sized, 2 adult girls and two younger daughters
Blizzrd - lion head lop, s daughters , 4 babies 12 weeks (1 girl/3 boys)

(mixed)
1 nethies girl and two boys
louise nethie/dutch and her son nethie cross

and 8 boars

Lady asked for help by the sounds of it after getting herself in a sorry situation, and has basically been told she has until saturday to get rid

I know there are lots of people from Peterborough, so if homes can be offered, bun runs may be able to be arranged,

If you are on facebook, message me and I can pass on the lady who has arranged all this to let you know if there are anyone local to you going, My understanding is lots of people are going this evening,

I will try to find out who is going and from where, if anyone has space to offer temp space

Last edited:
I'm in Leicester. All of my emergency accommodation is in use but I can offer overnight accommodation for any buns on long journeys to foster homes xxx

Havent contacted John, Dont think anyone from this way is going,

Ill pass on him number to the lady arranging and see if maybe John can get someone to go, otherwise its all Peterborough way *I THINK*

I dont drive or Id be there now waiting for her to get in from work :(

Oh that's quite a way. Whenever I've spoke to him he's got hutches ready but can't send anyone as short staffed. I guess he could take a few if they are bought to him but didn't realised it was quite a journey.

It's upsetting all these poor little bunnies.

Ive passed on his number, Im sure if he was to add something to his facebook page someone *MAY* be able to help, you never know, you dont ask, you dont get!

There is an updates list -
Singles males are as follows :
Taz- adult lion lop
Joe Junior- 1yr old, dwarf lop
Blind -male (Home found * name removed *)
Muffin-nethie cross
Percy-Nethie cross

Female singles:
Dreamer-adult lop

Females with kits:
Midnight - nethie with 6 kits (Home found * name removed *)
Fawn- nethie with 5 kits (Home found * name removed *)

Groups:
(boys)
Humphrey and friend- dwarf lop and nethie cross, unneutered males
4 young nethie cross males - ( (Home found * name removed *) (pending confirmation of collection.)

(girls)
Buffy,Willow plus daughter with 10 kits ( willow and 5 kits (Home found * name removed *)
Bella, 3 daughters- nethie crosses ( two daughters (Home found * name removed *)
Thelma, 2 daughters,dwarf lop crosses plus 8 kits (Home found * name removed *)
Blizzrd - lion head lop, 2 daughters , 4 babies 12 weeks (1 girl/3 boys(Home found * name removed *)
2 nethies cross girls 14 weeks old -
((Home found * name removed *)confirmation of collection.)

Honey- mini lop sized, 2 adult girls and two younger daughters (Home found * name removed *)) Theres also 8 boars in need of homes if anyone takes guinea pigs

(mixed)
1 nethies girl and two boys
louise nethie/dutch and her son nethie cross

Have posted on fb page. I could also at a push offer foster home to a small bun. Small hutch but with permanent run attached and plenty of love and snuggles x

Hopefully there will be people along soon too reply to all you lovely Ru'ers that have responded, im not in the know enough to reply, thank you all so much xx

Thank you, Im seeing some amazing offers from people, not sure if they are forum users but if they are, thank you so much!

Back