• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Playing

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:D

Rabbits1366.jpg

Rabbits1365.jpg

Rabbits1364.jpg

Rabbits1363.jpg

Rabbits1362.jpg

Rabbits1360.jpg

Rabbits1359.jpg

Rabbits1358.jpg

Rabbits1357.jpg

Rabbits1356.jpg

That has put tears in my eyes...and a big smile on my face...how can I love a bunny so much whom I haven't even met :shock:

Trouble is the ball has a bell in it
Morse is as deaf as a post and so he has no idea of the noise it makes as he chucks it about !!

Hence he does not get to keep the toy overnight....................

Aww, great to see the inspector having some time off to enjoy himself. :love::love::love: I hope the others don't take the opportunity to cause more havoc than normal.:lol:

:love::love: how sweet :love::love:

yeh maybe a 3am wake up call would not be good :lol::lol:

I get one if those most days as my two have similar ball :lol:

Aww bless :love: Bella has a similar toy and she's well aware of how noisy it is, in fact I strongly suspect that she throws it around on purpose to get attention from her hoomins (doesn't matter if I've just been cuddling her for an hour, as soon as she thinks things get too quiet she starts again! Poor girl needs a new husbun I think...)

One look at Morse enjoying himself and my rotten day at work is forgotten. :love: He must be such a wonderful panacea at such a difficult time for you.

Back