• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our newest arrivals :-(

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
Chardonnay, Asti and Martin arrived at Walsall RSPCA on 11/03/13 after being thrown over a wall into a country park, on arrival they were extremely matted, soaking wet and underweight. As you can see, they have a long way to go before they will be ready to find their forever homes.

DSCF9273_zpse0fe028d.jpg

DSCF9272_zps4b6bfd29.jpg

DSCF9271_zps02d259ae.jpg

DSCF9270_zps958c70fb.jpg

DSCF9269_zps24e91141.jpg

DSCF9268_zpsdd412f14.jpg

DSCF9267_zps0c3daff1.jpg

DSCF9266_zps98ce9378.jpg

DSCF9265_zpsa2ce5dc9.jpg

DSCF9264_zpsd0207f25.jpg

DSCF9263_zpsa5f16fd9.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my :cry: sometimes you feel ashamed to be human :cry::cry::cry:

I hope they return to full and happy health quickly xxx

Ah they are gorgeous even in that state. Please keep us updated on their progress. I can't say what I'd like to do with the people who did this to them.

People are so :censored: awful sometimes :cry:

Just want to take that little fluff ball in and give it so much love...poor little darling :(

:( :( poor poor babies :( :(

some people need stringing up they really do.

I'd rather they were locked in solitary confinement and made to watch videos of RU buns & their loving owners looking after them
always better to educate rather than the eye for an eye vengence thought process (imvho) of course

My friend adopted a bunny that looked the same. Took her about 4 hours to groom it, he never objected, so happy that someone was looking after him.

Aww bless, poor wee souls! Xxx

So glad you have them now. Give them hugs from us xxxxxxxx

Back