• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could I foster

louiseb1000

Warren Scout
Hi guys its been a while but here goes we are now in our own house no more army quarters for us lol and we are in stoke on Trent having had our buns from rescues down south I was wondering if you knew of any local rescues looking for fosterer s as wed really like to help they would have to e outdoors or in our garage (never used for car ) any ides ?
Louise

Fat fluffs are nearby ish? we were homechecked and approved to foster for them (we live in uttoxeter) but its never occured as I ended up adopting more bunnies instead! :roll: Good luck!! :)

Fat fluffs are nearby ish? we were homechecked and approved to foster for them (we live in uttoxeter) but its never occured as I ended up adopting more bunnies instead! :roll: Good luck!! :)

I always think if anything happened to Doughnut fostering would be nice but I think I would be like you and end up with lots myself!

Back