• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just want to share

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_00000014_zps42529538.jpg

Tessie and Daisy pics .... :love:

IMG_00000010_zps604c66c0.jpg

IMG_000000111_zpsc9a9aa45.jpg

IMG_00000017_zps879500e1.jpg

IMG_00000013_zps21b9c573.jpg

hope they can find their forever home soon :love:

Omg what a bewwwwwwtifullllll pair of bunnys surely they will find a loving forever home :love::love:

Awww they are gorgeous! ! :love:

Is that bliss bedding on the floor of the run? It looks so much warmer than slabs and I have some in the shed but wobdered what you thought?! X

ETA lucky and hope are doing just fine...they love their shed and although they have all been a little quiet since Poppy went to the bridge they are just lovely happy buns and they love daisy and are keeping her chin up for her :) I love seeing the three of them snuggled together :love: will post some new piccies soon!! :D

Last edited:
Awww they are gorgeous! ! :love:

Is that bliss bedding on the floor of the run? It looks so much warmer than slabs and I have some in the shed but wobdered what you thought?! X

ETA lucky and hope are doing just fine...they love their shed and although they have all been a little quiet since Poppy went to the bridge they are just lovely happy buns and they love daisy and are keeping her chin up for her :) I love seeing the three of them snuggled together :love: will post some new piccies soon!! :D

aww didnt know you had lost one ... :( so sorry :(

dont know what is on the run floor as they are with a fosterer ... i will find out

Argh!! Stop it!! I'm going to end up coming home with more than 2 buns from you at this rate!! :lol:

They are gorgeous!!! :love:

Back