• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent vibes for Moley PLEASE! Update :)

Rab-bit

Alpha Buck
I got home from work and unusually Moley was laid down but he got up when I came to say hello and had a little hop around, I opened up the run and they both went outside and came back in. then they went out again in the space of 5 mins and were a long time so I went to see what they were up to. Moley was was just staring and Poppy was nudging him then he started to stretch his back legs and arch his back he kept turning round trying to hop.

Then he came back in though the cat flap and started stretching his back again, I thought he had hurt his backer legs then he tried to go to the toilet but was clearly distressed and uncsomfortable, he kept lying down and getting up again.

OH rushed us both to the vets me crying and upset Moley didn't jump around and let the vet pick him up NEVER HAPPENS - EVER poor bun was in so much pain. She thinks its cystitis and gave him 1.5ml of Metacam and said to check on him tonight.

What else can I do for him?? He is desperately unhappy not like my bun at all :cry: he needs vibes too. Come on Moley! Xxx

Last edited:
She didn't but I wasn't convinced by her! She just gave him the pain relief which will surely only mask the pain for now - if he is no better tomorrow she will take bloods and test his liver and kidney function.

Thanks for the vibes everyone I won't sleep tonight though..

Noserubs and a wee cuddle for Moley and a huge hug for you...

Good luck, hope moley feels better soon
Fee xxx

Sending loads of vibes for Moley.

Hope he has a good night and starts feeling better by morning.

Thanks everyone and Fee the hug was appreciated :) he has eaten some food but I just don't know, I can't bare to see him poorly.

Update on Moley - he looks ok

Thanks everyone for the vibes they seemed to have done the trick as Moley is definitely back to his peak of mischievousness, he is bullying all of us and rampaging and binkying all over. Throwing everything that is in his path right out of the way!:lol: it's great to see him back..

:D... Way to go moley!!! Good for you... So glad to hear you are feeling better!!!

Nice to know our vibes sometimes work!,,

Fee xxxx

Back