• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay kebabs!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I was reading through my Rabbiting On magazines and came across hay kebabs and thought they were brilliant! So I made Donny and Lola one and they loved it! Will be making Leo one tomorrow :D

IMAG2516_zps7dada964.jpg

IMAG2517_zps2ca1ce28.jpg

Video :)

So do I... I stick fenugreek crunchies in the middle..... They go nuts for them.!!!!!

I'm going to get some herbs and stuff some in, that's a great idea! They're practically on a hay only diet at the moment (2 pellets each a day) so I think some of their favourite herbs will be a nice change:D

They kept snatching it off each other :roll: and then trying to at the hay out of each others mouths:roll::lol:

I wish Rolo would enjoy them - whenever I do anything like that for him, he goes straight for the loo roll and tries to eat it!

:love: thank you for sharing! I will be doing this for my rabbits and I reckon the chinchillas will go mad for them too!

(Donny and Lola are just stunning!)

I wish Rolo would enjoy them - whenever I do anything like that for him, he goes straight for the loo roll and tries to eat it!

How long have you left it out?? Believe it or not Ludo took about 2 moths to decide to eat his- I couldn't believe it as the hay was old by then!

Yours look great Aly&Poppy! :wave:

Back