• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Michael, Esther, Rodney, Jo, Lady Lydia and Moi :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Michael and Esther

Rabbits1328.jpg

Rabbits1329.jpg

Rodney and Jo
Rabbits1326.jpg

Rabbits1327.jpg

Rabbits1330.jpg

Lady Lydia and Moi

59368aa9-0c41-4705-8e41-d5b044f598d8.jpg

Great photos. :love::love::love: Jo looks so content. Jo and Rodney are fairly new couple, if I remember rightly. Lovely to see a happy new bond.

How is the Colonel going ? Still as daft as ever.;)

Great photos. :love::love::love: Jo looks so content. Jo and Rodney are fairly new couple, if I remember rightly. Lovely to see a happy new bond.

How is the Colonel going ? Still as daft as ever.;)

Jo used to be bonded with Hal. We lost him a few weeks ago :cry: Jo let me know that she wanted a new friend straight away and within 24 hours she and Rodney met up and they have been together ever since.

Colonel Colin is still a complete fruit loop !! :roll: :lol:

Jo used to be bonded with Hal. We lost him a few weeks ago :cry: Jo let me know that she wanted a new friend straight away and within 24 hours she and Rodney met up and they have been together ever since.

Colonel Colin is still a complete fruit loop !! :roll: :lol:

Hal was a beautiful gentle boy and sadly missed. :(

Its lovely Jo has found a friend in Rodney, some bunnies don't like being on their own but as we know, some do.

Good to hear nothing changes with the Colonel. :love:

I know I shouldn't have favourites of your bunnies, but I have to say I ADORE Michael and Esther. :love::love::love:

Michael and Esther always look so clean and white. Looks wise they are the best looking couple together:love::love::love::love:.
The pics are great.

Back