• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heart stopping moment

CazandCo

Alpha Buck
I came home from my borrowed mums, and I always pop round the back of the house to say hello to the bunnies.... The upper door of the baby hutch was open... PANIC....

Looked in the hutch, poppy check, 1 baby, 2, 3, 4... :censored: where are the other two? Began looking round the garden, no sign anywhere, then I saw jack had come round the back to see what I was up to, and sure enough he had two baby's hopping round in and out of under one of the hutches. He is such a good cat. I have checked all the babies and mum and they are fine, thank goodness... I will be going to B&Q tomorrow to buy some hasp thingys and some mini padlocks for ALL the hutches...

That was awful

Last edited by a moderator:
I can imagine the panic. :shock: I'm so glad they turned up safe and sound. :D

Unless you've posted some and I've missed them, I think we must be due some more photos of the babies too. *hint hint* ;):love:

Back