• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teeth chattering?

Bugs mummyx

New Kit
I'm sorry if this is a silly question but my English lop (Bugs) has just been laid in between me and my boyfriend on the bed and I was stroking her nose and ears and she started banging her teeth together is this normal and what does it mean? I know in guinea pigs it can mean they're showing dominance or they're unhappy and I'm worries I was annoying her :/

When a bun grinds their teeth like that it can mean two things, either pure bliss or pain. You have to judge by body position and things, laid out between you getting snuggles she is most likely in pure bliss :thumb: if she was hunched in the corner it would be a sign of discomfort/pain.

Looks like you have one happy bunny :love:

Thank god for that! I was worried I was really annoying her but thinking about she did look comfy and was getting snuggles off both of us (even though the other half says he don't like her ;) i think otherwise) I'm glad she's happy she's my fur baby :love:

Back