• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny run

Fran

Warren Veteran
Finally got the new run for the bunnies up over the weekend, meshed underneath at the same time due to somebunny digging last week. Bunnies seem to love it!

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

And Jelly bean and Max

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

:shock: that's huge:shock: if you don't mind me asking where did you get it from? I'm looking for new run !:)

I got it from premierpetpens, a seller on eBay but I would not use them if I were you! Customer service was pretty much non-existent, my run arrived ages after it was meant to, wasn't quite what i ordered so had to be adapted and they sent it to the wrong address in the end! My boyfriend made the doors and ended up making the sloped roof too. There's a lot of companies that sell these type of runs though made out of the aviary panels, or you can get the aviary panels and make it yourself.

I got it from premierpetpens, a seller on eBay but I would not use them if I were you! Customer service was pretty much non-existent, my run arrived ages after it was meant to, wasn't quite what i ordered so had to be adapted and they sent it to the wrong address in the end! My boyfriend made the doors and ended up making the sloped roof too. There's a lot of companies that sell these type of runs though made out of the aviary panels, or you can get the aviary panels and make it yourself.

Thankyou:thumb:

Thats HUGE!!!! What size is it plz? Im not sure what size to go for.

Just had a look on ebay and you can get 16 panels for £84.99 free p&p, im going to get them for my new set up, what would i do for a roof though :?

Last edited:
Back