• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Matilda just took a tumble :(

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
She was sat in a box on top of her rabbit/dog crate, but then the box fell from the top! luckally it stayed upright, and she landed on the floor still in the box!

She hopped out and thumped her way across the room, and asked for a pic up from me..

So i scooped her up and calmed her down poor think was in shock!

Shes calm now, and back up on the dog crate minus the box, asleep next to grayson!

Awwww bless her. She can't have been too traumatised if she is ack up there :lol:

I think some bun are clumsy, my Poppy certainly is, I swear my other two are much more agile and careful.

Awwww bless her. She can't have been too traumatised if she is ack up there :lol:

I think some bun are clumsy, my Poppy certainly is, I swear my other two are much more agile and careful.

haha yhh Matilda is the careful one! her son grayson is SO clumsey and will suicide leap off of anything!

Back