• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a crazy plan......

Autumn

Warren Scout
So I have five buns and now I have Dexter who wasn't A planned addition. Of the five two are bonde brothers who are inseparable. The original 'trio' are two sisters and a brother but of the three realistically Otis and Pumpkin are the best of friends and the second sister Bugalugs just sort of tags along....

The five live together as a group (although the brothers are separated from the trio waiting for their neuter tomorrow now that their plums have dropped.)

Bugalugs is a very chilled out little lady and I am so tempted to pair her and Dexter together once his hormones have died down.

Then hopefully I could reintroduce them all back together as a group of six....

Am I mad or could this work?

I'm sure it could, if you follow the correct bonding process, though I'd be careful that you don't end up with six single buns :?

It's a tough one.... The other option would be trying to pair up Bugalugs and dexter and having a pair and a foursome..... Has anyone else bonded any big groups? I've never had any issues before at all with bonding but have no doubt I've just been very lucky! Xxx

Back