• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Akeeta & Apollo - REW Lionheads - HERTS

catxx

Mama Doe
9727951.jpg

IMG_6247_AkeetaApollo.jpg

IMG_6256_AkeetaApollo.jpg

Akeeta and Apollo are a brother and sister pair of REW Lionheads, both are small rabbits. They were born in 2011 and have been here since then, sadly! They are healthy, pure hay monsters, and are looking for somewhere big and lovely to romp around in! They are so sweet they definitely do not deserve to have been in the rescue so long. Sadly I think people get put off by their pretty pink eyes.

See their page on Rabbit Rehome here.

Last edited:
Ohhhh these are beautiful. :love::love:

I do wish people would look beyond their pink eyes (which I think are beautiful anyway). I hope they soon find their perfect forever home.

I have to admit I probably go for the cute and awwwhh bunnies. But these two have caught my attention. They are adorable. I wish I could take on more. I hope they find their forever home soon :love:

Yay!!! They're gorgeous!!!! I have my very own REW coming at the end of the month and im so excited to meet her! :love:

Back