• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I wonder what attracts one bunny to another.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Some fall instantly in love. others over time, some never.

I wonder how they can work out so much about each other when they are such stoic animals.

Is it looks, sensing strength,nervousness, dominance seeing courage...................

I just wonder sometimes how they can take in so much information by such...well to us, minute snippets.

I've often wondered about this as well...Boris and Bella were such complete opposites, and yet they bonded so quickly and were so in love.

I suppose there are like us, and it will vary a lot from bunny to bunny.

Considering how much emphasis there is on the need for companionship, it surprises me that so many people have trouble bonding buns ... but then they don't normally get to choose when and who!

Good question, never really thought about it, but sometimes I wonder how my boy puts up with the girl :lol: shes so highly strung, selfish and greedy and hardly ever grooms him and hes a chilled out dude :lol:

Harley wanted to be with Bobo from the first time the met through the bars of her playpen...he wasn't too sure but over time got used to her. She is so independant of us humans...but adores Bobo and puts up with so much from him. But I think she has the personality and attitude that helps her do that. I couldn't see Holly getting on with Bobo - she's too much of a gentle soul. But who knows - same as with humans - you often see couples and go ':shock:'...and wonder what attracts one to the other and how it could possibly work.

Back