• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some more of my buns...

Autumn

Warren Scout
Meet Sammy and Oli the Destroyer.
They came to live with me at 6wks old. Apparently they were going to be fed to the brothers python...

image-18.jpg

OMG sooo cute glad they were saved :shock::shock:

What age they now? they look teenie!!

Oli is still very tiny.... He's the one on top. They are 5 months old now and the most friendly bunnies ever. Oli was skin and bone when he arrived (hence the fighting name!) and a real runt. But despite his tiny frame he's a total greedy guts!

Awwww how many do you have?

Six if you include Dexter.
The boys are currently separated awaiting neutering on Wednesday but until their bits dropped the five have all been living very happily together as a group. Hopefully there won't be too many problems reintroducing after they visit the plum fairy!

Aw that must be nice having a big group, im going to have 3 set ups for a bit whilst the hormones settle in Woody and Jessie, will be much better when i only have the 2 to do again. Those 2 are so sweet!

Back