• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a poser!

Autumn

Warren Scout
Dexter one week after leaving hell...

image-16.jpg

Oh he loves it!!!! I bet he is such a happy boy, have you noticed a change in him since you got him, is he getting more braver or has he been ok since you got him anyway? I love him he is such a sweety, did they say how old he is?

Oh he loves it!!!! I bet he is such a happy boy, have you noticed a change in him since you got him, is he getting more braver or has he been ok since you got him anyway? I love him he is such a sweety, did they say how old he is?

For the first couple of days he was really clingy to me. Kept jumping in my lap and even licked my face but then he stopped eating after visiting the vets and its been an uphill battle since then. With hindsight, now knowing his teeth are fine he wouldn't have had an op. have had to syringe feed for days so he did go right off me :-/ but now he seems really relaxed around me again and is happy to sit a foot away from me washing himself. He also lives to dead bunny flop at my feet, which given that he's been poorly is just SO NOT FUNNY! Twice now I've though 'oh god he's pegged it!'

Oh they said they got him as a baby in August. Never fails to amaze me how quickly people get bored of there pets...

For the first couple of days he was really clingy to me. Kept jumping in my lap and even licked my face but then he stopped eating after visiting the vets and its been an uphill battle since then. With hindsight, now knowing his teeth are fine he wouldn't have had an op. have had to syringe feed for days so he did go right off me :-/ but now he seems really relaxed around me again and is happy to sit a foot away from me washing himself. He also lives to dead bunny flop at my feet, which given that he's been poorly is just SO NOT FUNNY! Twice now I've though 'oh god he's pegged it!'

Oh bless him. Have you heard anything about the other bunny they had? Did the RSPCA get back to you?

Oh bless him. Have you heard anything about the other bunny they had? Did the RSPCA get back to you?

They called on Friday when Dexter was having his op so are selling me tomorrow hopefully to get an update on him. They said they've been trying to get hold of the previous owners but not managed to get hold of them yet.

Well hopefully they will be able to help. I dont think im going to look on those sites anymore, too upsetting.

Hmmm...
Plane ticket from the US to wherever you live...
Sneaking over to you house, risking possible jail time for stealing lovely Dexter.
You're in luck.
My bank account and my conscience says I'll have to be a good girl and hope against hope that there is a lovely Dexter twin here.

You did well with him! :thumb:

ps...
Prancer says he doesn't care how adorable Dexter (but he admits that he is), NO MORE BUNNIES!
Mokona says that there are not allowed to be bunnies in the house that are cuter that she is.
Drat, you two... :evil:

Seeing that full face picture...he reminds me of a bun I saw in the pet feed store where we got Pip and Fiver. It was just a wee one but the markings were so similar. I was hoping OH would relent and let me bring it home, but he'd drawn the line at three. I had been hopeful to bond the little one to Fiver.

I just love the harlequins and magpies. I'd never seen a lop harli before and I was smitten. :love:

Back