• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafe tunnels, how do you connect them?

bluedragon

Young Bun
I have three of these pieces:

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/all-weather-bunny-warren-tunnel-by-snugglesafe-15888

Two of them I connected via a chimney stack we had lying around (their old tunnel!) and jamming sticks in the sides so those are secure.

However I have one piece left which I want to connect to the end of another piece.

Anyone know how best to safely secure them together to make a longer tunnel? I'm thinking push some holes through and hold them together with zipties, but concerned this will leave a gap...

Last edited:
I thought they were designed to screw into each other, but have never actually tried it. Not quite sure where I got that from though...may have made it up :shock::oops:

I thought they were designed to screw into each other, but have never actually tried it. Not quite sure where I got that from though...may have made it up :shock::oops:

I thought the same thing. I think you twist one onto another. Never tried it though.

I have three of these pieces:

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/all-weather-bunny-warren-tunnel-by-snugglesafe-15888

Two of them I connected via a chimney snack we had lying around (their old tunnel!) and jamming sticks in the sides so those are secure.

However I have one piece left which I want to connect to the end of another piece.

Anyone know how best to safely secure them together to make a longer tunnel? I'm thinking push some holes through and hold them together with zipties, but concerned this will leave a gap...

They just twist together, there's instructions on the back of the piece of paper that comes with them :) the 'end flap' goes over the 'non end flap' bit of the next one. Although some people just gaffa them :lol::lol:

aye they twist together, I struggled at first with mine (SO difficult to get in at first!) but they are very secure once in:wave:

I'm sure I tried to twist one into the other but they both seem to be exactly the same diameter and wouldn't work? Has anyone got a picture they could share? I lost the papers :(

I can't believe all these years, I didn't know they stuck together! :shock: :lol:

Maybe its because mine are the cheap tesco version.

Neither did I!!,!,!!!sounds like a plan... Will probably roast my fingers in the process!!!

Ugh such a pain lol the end with the downwards flap goes OVER the end without the flap? Which way do you rotate?

If you are holding the flap end in left hand and non flap end in right hand? Rotate right hand which way? I can't seem to get it to go in fully and it just pops off every time :(

I went with the zip ties in the end, since I couldn't twist the tunnels together too well just jammed one end into the other, punched a couple of holes through and reached in pushing zip ties through (like threading a needle!)

My fingers are a bit worse off for it lol but at least the tunnel's good for now, I'll tape it up from the outside later just to be sure!

I'm already using their old tunnel, which is an old chimney pot, as an interchange for two of the sections - so now they have one nice long tunnel with 3 sections (leading to playpen area outside shed) :)

Last edited:
Back