• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More of Maxie Bloo currently residing at Windwhistle.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
2013_0309WWmarch20130035_zpse3a1a486.jpg

2013_0309WWmarch20130034_zps427f5dd1.jpg

:love::love:

Looking for luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve!!!!:thumb::thumb:

Oh dear. I asked you not to post any piccies of long haired bunnies from Windwhistle.......

He / she's (?) gorgeous. I must have missed his/her story on your other thread. Must not ask for details.....

Oh dear. I asked you not to post any piccies of long haired bunnies from Windwhistle.......

He / she's (?) gorgeous. I must have missed his/her story on your other thread. Must not ask for details.....

I'll post some details, but you don't have to read them!!!!!!!

His ex-owners drove through the snow a few weeks ago to deliver him to WW. They left him there. He was in a terrible state and no money was even offered to help pay for his care and clipping.:evil::evil:

I'm unsure of any further details, neutered etc, but one thing is for sure..............he is a really cute, friendly and totally adorable bunny.:love::love::love: Anyone who adopts him will be very lucky and hopefully have years of love and mischief ahead of them.

Back