• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we have some extra vibes for Dexter please!

Autumn

Warren Scout
After days of constant worrying/ stress and syringe feeding Dexter finally seems to be getting his appetite back. He was looking so sorry for himself at lunch time I almost took him back to the vet but held off as I though the stress of another vet visit could be the beginning of the end to be honest :-(

But he just about took my hand off for a carrot..... Then another, then some parsley and finally some hay. It's the first time he's shown any sign of enthusiasm in anything for days so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep your fingers and toes crossed that he has turned a corner!!

Come on Dexter!!! I want to see you having a happy life. I cant wait to see some pics of you playing and binkying! Loads of love and get well vibes from us xxx

I've got EVERYTHING crossed and believe me that is not an easy thing:D

Keep nomming Dexter:thumb:

Always more nomming vibes available for the handsome Dexter! (((((((((((((((((((vibes)))))))))))))))))) xxxx

Back