• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding needed in/nr london for indoor bunny at Easter

carolineclair

Warren Scout
Afternoon everyone

I have just been let down by my friend ( not her fault!) who usually cares for Maple while I'm away an wondered if anyone knows a boarding house that might ( miraculously) have indoor bunny boarding available over the Easter holiday! Such late notice I'm a bit worried!

I would also consider someone coming to my home so Maple could stay in her own accommodation.

Ive started emailing places I'm finding online but want to find somewhere that is recommended as I only ever have my mum or friend Nicola look after her!

She is fully vaccinated. I live in Kensal Green, NW10.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Yes thank you, that's the site im using right now, a couple have no space and I'm still to contact a few more. I'm keeping my fingers crossed my other friend might consider but she hasn't looked after Maple before and not being a rabbit person I think I'd rather find an alternative although I don't doubt my friend would do her best but its just knowing those little things to look out for isn't it!! I'm probably paranoid!!

Yes thank you, that's the site im using right now, a couple have no space and I'm still to contact a few more. I'm keeping my fingers crossed my other friend might consider but she hasn't looked after Maple before and not being a rabbit person I think I'd rather find an alternative although I don't doubt my friend would do her best but its just knowing those little things to look out for isn't it!! I'm probably paranoid!!

Well I hope you get sorted and find somewhere , I wish I could help you more but I don't know of any London boarding places but I'm sure another member will come along who will. There might even be a member who lives near to you that would be willing to help, Good Luck :thumb:

How far is too far? Marilan boarding in Northampton have an upstairs bedroom set aside for house buns.

Thank you, Im afraid i can really only travel an hour in each direction as I would need to drop her Wednesday evening, Crumpets are fully booked over Easter

But in good news I think ive found somewhere!

Thank you for all your help!

Caroline x

Back