• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Monther's Day pressie

Julialarubia

Warren Scout
Well, my husband and I were in ASDA yesterday and he asked if I'd like a box of chocs for Mother's Day and I said I'd prefer one of their lovely navy blue jumpers with two bunnies on - if you are interested, they seem to be new in and are gorgeous. I can't eat that - so it's a bonus :D !

I can't see them on the website, gutted!

Thanks for the thread though, I shall have a look next time I go near an asda :wave:

Well, my husband and I were in ASDA yesterday and he asked if I'd like a box of chocs for Mother's Day and I said I'd prefer one of their lovely navy blue jumpers with two bunnies on - if you are interested, they seem to be new in and are gorgeous. I can't eat that - so it's a bonus :D !

Piccie please! :wave:

Well, the instructions say to go in and copy the IMG from photobucket but I can't find an IMG under the photo. Am a bit clueless with this technology, which is why I still haven't posted photos of my buns!

try looking to the right of the photo, there should be an "image links" bar you can click for a drop down of all the types of link, including the IMG code.

Is this it?

Bunnyjumperphoto_zps3b454b0d.jpg

They don't entirely resemble my two but I couldn't resist. Cookie is white with ginger and black sploges and Casper is white with lots of grey markings (like a mini ghost). I'll have to sort out a photo of them now. I don't think that's a hole by the white rabbit's nose. I think it was just stretching out a bit over the booby area!

Back