• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

updated 12th march *for all those concerned about the welfare of my remaining rabbits

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
stan has started mouth breathing

as stated before tess will leave us too

Stanley's respiratory tract infection is worsening. Whilst he is more comfortable now having had 2 sessions on the nebuliser I have to question how fair it is to keep on with treatment. Tess and Stanley have been together for over 10 years. Tess is totally dependent on Stan, she is such a nervous little Bunny. She gets into a state just from the time they had to be apart whilst Stanley is on the nebuliser. So when 'the decision' is made for Stanley Tess will all most certainly go too. Please dont judge me for this, it is certainly not a decision that I have rushed into or one that has been in any way easy to make. It will break what is left of my heart. I have shared the last 11 years with Tess and Stanley.

i want to die

Last edited:
Jane, you are doing your final (be it all heartbreaking), act of kindness for Stan and Tess.

They will have had the best possible care, attention and love from you. There is nothing better that they can have had.

Sending them peaceful passing vibes and strength and courage to you Jane at this incredibly sad time.

xxxxx

I really don't know what to say to make you feel any better, but my thoughts are with you and your buns x

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I cannot believe this is happening to you Jane. I am so incredibly sorry. Sending peaceful vibes to Stanley and Tess and to you.

:cry::cry: I'm so sorry, nothing I can say will make you feel any better about losing Tess and Stanley but I wish you the strength to get through this very tough time. Huge hugs. xxxx

I'm so very sorry. They are wonderful buns. You made them very happy and I hope you can get over it, it's horrible but we're all with you and we'll help with whatever we can!

So sorry you are having to say goodbye to more family members :cry: You are saving one from pain and one from a broken heart. Thinking of you.

:cry::cry::cry:It's the most awful torture losing so many of them in close succession.

Thinking of you and wishing I could change things.

This is so so sad, but we all know that you always do what is best for your bunnies....your bunnies know that too.

Back