• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ouch! Buttercup nipped my boob!!

:oops::oops:

Buttercup needed medication earlier so being impatient I went ahead medicating her instead of waiting for any help - her response was to nip at my boob and I only have my night shirt on as I'm ready for bed - ouch :oops:

What nips have you had from your buns?

BTW Buttercup can be excused, she's recovering from an operation on her front leg where part of the bone has been taken away due to an infection and subsequently packed with antibiotic pearls. I haven't posted about it because I've been so afraid of losing her - originally thought it was a tumour but now she's on the mend :thumb:

:shock: ouch!!!

I'm sure Buttercup thought it was good payback though ;) sorry to hear she has been poorly! Hope she is feeling much better soon.

Oh yes, she looked so please when I squeeked with pain!!! She's a feisty little rabbit and was clearly having a grump because I got her out of bed where she was cwtched up to her husbun Squirrel. She is amazing and is doing very well - thank you xxx

The bit of skin directly above where your armpit is, ouchhhh that bought tears to my eyes, still got the mark from a week ago! Manny bum :evil: :lol: shoulder too, that hurt but not as much, and many finger nips!

Mostly my hands. Just not fast enough to get 'em out of arm's way anymore.
I think when Mimz was in my lap he once gave me a good pinch on my inner thigh. OW.

Vibes that Buttercup heals quickly and well. :)

Oooh yes, that bit on your thigh, Buttercup nipped my son on his thigh once when they had a bit of a battle over some apple or pear!! Buttercup won :lol::lol: Funny, I had forgot about this until my son mentioned it tonight, it must have given Buttercup ideas as she nipped me a couple of hours later :lol:

Bailey went through a phase of biting my boob on the damn nipple.
Most painful thon ever!!!
Thank god he's out of it now.

I've never been nipped by any of the 3 house buns I've had :shock: feel a bit left out... had plenty of nudges though:D

Nudges are lovely :love: Nips are not - especially on the boob! They seem to know the most sensitive places to get don't they - as others have said here ^^^ :lol:

One of my buns would nip the top of my thigh (through clothing) if I groomed him/her on my lap..so i started grooming either on the floor or table/work surface with a couple of towels on.

The most persistant nipper has to be Pebbles. Very odd as he is the most lovable bun ever, but if I am in his way he will nip my ankles or top of my foot especially if I have socks on, but occasionally when I'm barefoot..he just scratches the skin. He will nip me, even if there is space to go round me, he just can't be bothered :roll:

Now I have moved Bugsy & Chloe into my bedroom, Bugsy will tug at my trousers or give them a nip when he wants a treat ( vetcare plus digestive health formula sticks) which wasn't too bad, but he does it when I'm wearing leggings and I don't want holes in them! So I need to teach him manners some how :lol:

:lol: bad hoomin how dare you take my catch up time! Stupid hoomin will no better next time. :lol:

Hugs to you that must have hurt!

Lola gave my he dad a bruised arm by nipping him. Lola nipped my ankle when I would not let her into the bad room, and last night she nipped my shoulder, I have a support patch on and I think she was just testing it. Daft rabbits.

Oooh, nipping bunnies - we are all under attack!

Buttercup has always had a penchant for nipping even though she is actually very loving and good natured.

She has the habit of chasing my teenage son and turning him into a squealing toddler when he hasn't got shoes on - the rest of us just stand back and laugh!! :lol::lol:

Back