• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those 5 skittles that Grayson...

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
STOLE earlier have kicked in!!

He has gone LOOPY !!!!!

He has just thrown everything off of my desk, pens(one by one) pen pot, jewellery, medcine bottles, ornments, clock, even my free standing mirror

He literally just sits there pick its up with his teeth and flings it off the egde, and he has been doing laps of my room...around the floor, to the cat toy, onto my chair, to the desk, then to on top of the rabbit crate, HUGE crazy binkies, and then does the same but backwards!!

who new E numbers effected rabbits to:evil::lol::roll:

:lol::lol:

Sounds a lot like when Mylo & Barnaby stole a stick of rock, they only managed a couple of nibbles before I caught them but they were on such a sugar rush for hours afterwards! :shock: We've been extra vigilant about where we leave food ever since! :lol:

Once Grim got into his treat bag (when he had teeth) and ate the whole lot! He went into the kitchen and closed the door behind him. :lol:
He was on a MASSIVE sugar rush.

haha glad to see its not just Grayson who gos nuts on sugar! what goes up must come down, i have a feeling i'll have a very quiet bunny tonight/tommorow lol

Naughty bunny :lol: Misty seems to have gotten a taste for McVities Caramel cereal bars. I was sat on the floor the other day eating one, and because shes so fussy I never dreamt she'd hop over and have a nice big bite out it! She looked like she enjoyed it too :lol: likes breakfast biscuits too! Dropped one on the floor without realising it, turned around and she wasnt half going to town on it! Gave me the hungry eyes when I took it off her lol, bless them :love:

Back