• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rather late Mother's Day card!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I was a bit upset this morning that I didn't get a card from the buns, as i always have before :oops: So I said to my OH "I don't think they love me anymore :("
He said "course they do! I bet Digby's lost it!"

So he goes off to work, and at teatime after he'd got home, I went upstairs to feed Olly and Honey, and there was a card waiting for me :oops:
On the back of the envelope Digby had "written" I FOUND IT MUMMY!!! SORRY HONEY DON'T BE MAD! :lol:

Honey rules the roost, and apparently she had gotten them all to sign the card, and Digby was last... so he put it somewhere safe and forgot where he'd put it, so that's why I didn't get it this morning! And then Digby was worried because he knew HOney would be mad he lost it, so he wrote sorry on the envelope :lol: they got me some caramel bunnies too :love:

awww, 'silly Digby'! :lol: poor little man getting the blame! I got my first bunny mothers day card today, very touching :D

Back