• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

half hanging baskets as hay racks

JackieS

Warren Scout
Rose and axl have finally taken to trying hay out of a hay rack (typical) and I've seen these used, but I can't seem to find anywhere thats selling plain, non decorative ones (all the ones Ive seen seem to have shapes in them that look sharp and therefore not appropriate for the buns).............has anyone seen any?

wilkos had loads of hanging baskets when I went in there the other day. Make sure you hang it so the bunnies can't try and jump in, there have been bad accidents from bunnies doing this.

wilkos had loads of hanging baskets when I went in there the other day. Make sure you hang it so the bunnies can't try and jump in, there have been bad accidents from bunnies doing this.

i hadn't thought of that.........hmmm.........axl would probably attempt to jump in it.........prob best that I think of something else! Thanks!

i hadn't thought of that.........hmmm.........axl would probably attempt to jump in it.........prob best that I think of something else! Thanks!

You just need to put it up fairly near the roof of the hutch I think.

I use ikea plastic bag holders instead.

Back