• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Buzz/ UD he's gone

Candiflare

Mama Doe
Buzz has terrible stasis, has gone down rapidly overnight despite syringe feeding and water. Has passed a load if yucky stuff but he will just not eat. I think I am losing him - he has given up. Off to vets again he is floppy and not moving - pretty sure what the options will be. Please send vibes.

Last edited:
Oh nuuu I'm so sorry Binky free Buzz what a sad time it's been for members losing bunnys seems to be quite a few :(

Thanks guys. He was the last bun I thought would go - the least sickly, not old, never had a problem or a stomach upset in his life. I just don't know why stasis happened so suddenly. It makes me fear for the other ones and feel like they could just all suddenly go too :( I know that's unlikely, but anyway.

I don't know what to do with his body - I no longer have a garden so I can't bury him anywhere. Is there anywhere near London I can take him?

Oh I am so sorry Candi.

If you take him into the vets, they will cremate him :-( you can get his ashes back, maybe put them in a plant pot? A nice memory?

Back