• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what arrived in the mail the other day...

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
:love: When I first came across this website a few years back http://www.shpangle.co.uk/Lock_of_Hair.php I decided that I wanted one of these, so when I lost my beloved Boris bunny...I had one made with his fur. I love it so much, I actually cried when I saw it. It's my lucky charm :love:
7963F1FB-E27F-4886-86FF-DC7271EF73BD-5684-00000918E60F9D44_zpsf14aab64.jpg

I've not seen these before. A few years our little kitten Moomin died we'd only had him 3 weeks we came back from the emergency vets and there was some of his hair in the blanket. I put it in the heart locket I had already and I've worn it every since it's my necklace I never take off.

Ohhh that is beautiful! :love:
I wonder if anyone does that on my side of the globe? I've seen the ones where ashes are made into jewels and the little urns you wear round your neck, but that would be my preference, to have locks of fur twined together in a lovely pendant like that! :)
What a wonderful remembrance piece. :)

Back