• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to keep my bunny cool?

Its already getting quite warm here and it usually gets quite stuffy and hot inside my house at this time of year, so I was wondering how can I keep my bunny cool in the hot weather? :thumb:

i've heard people saying about a frozen bottle for them to lie against, i haven't tried this though but people also told me to wet they're ears only a tad, if they're really hot. this seemed to work for princess last summer!:wave:

i've heard people saying about a frozen bottle for them to lie against, i haven't tried this though but people also told me to wet they're ears only a tad, if they're really hot. this seemed to work for princess last summer!:wave:

Great! Thanks, i'll give it a try with Cuppy! :p

I'm going to get a bit of slate for Doughnut to lie on in the summer to keep cool, so maybe that would help.

She seems to like the warmth though, if there is a bit of sun she will go and lie in it.

Back