• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cute noises

Charmednm

Mama Doe
I got on late tonight so clover got her nuggets late I am on bed listening to her crunch crunching :) so cute. It'll be the hay I hear next :love:

I often go to sleep to the sound of Thor munching his way through his bedtime hay, I think it is one of the most relaxing sounds ever :love:

(don't worry he has loads of hay all the time it's just sooooo much more exciting when it's fresh :roll::lol:)

Oh I know what you mean clover can have a huge bundle in her cage but still eat it out the packet when she's out because the other stuff was an hour or so old :lol:

Oh I know what you mean clover can have a huge bundle in her cage but still eat it out the packet when she's out because the other stuff was an hour or so old :lol:

Exactly it's not like the new hay was cut at a different time or something, the 'fresh' hay is from the same bail, which was most likely cut at the same time as the 'old' hay and all hay is most likely a couple of months old anyway!

I really don't get why it is so much yummier but if topping up their hay 3 times a day means they will eat three times as much... I'm not gonna complain! :lol::love:

Back