• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Husband teaching my bunnies bad habits!

Rach210

Alpha Buck
Apparently in the past week when Ben has been feeding the buns, Misty has started jumping out of her hutch and not wanting to go back in. He didn't warn me and when I went out to feed her tonight she really scared me!

Not impressed that he's been letting her do that though!

At least he's showing an interest... My hubby just watches my 3........they're MY responsibility he says and MY choice but bless him, i have taken up half the garden between sheds and runs!!,!,

They are my solely my responsibility, but since he insists on smoking he may as well feed them while he's outside. He claims to have no interest in them but keeps telling me how cute Misty is :roll:

Awwwww thats sweet.. I do wish my hubby was like that.. He really has no interest at all!!,:lol:

Its me thats been out in the howling rain, gales, snow and wind, he just waves from the window!!,:wave:

what are we like???:lol:

Psssst. Hes secretly warming to them.... but i would give him a stern telling off for his bad habits:D

Cheeky buns taking advantage of Dad!

We still have the stray bun, who I call Buster, in the front room. My husband seems to find a reason to be in there more and more lately! Cups of coffee are taken there so Buster can come out for a bit. Buster obliges by getting on the dining chairs and hopping round them until he comes to Dads chair where he settles down for a stroke! Messages are brought back to me in the kitchen that Buster is hungry or needs another run, he's bored and wants some toys etc, etc.

Awh that's sweet he helps out, but naughty he's teaching them bad things!

My OH says the buns are all my responsibility and pretends not to be that keen on them, but when I drag him outside to the aviary he's always like "can I hold Harvey?" so he does as long as I pass Harvey too him and take Harvey off him and put him on the floor because he's scared Harvey will jump :roll:

Last week on one of the really warm days we brought Harvey and Lilly into the house (heating off) for an hour. For the first 15-20 mins Harvey was fast asleep on my OH's lap and my OH refused to let me wake him even though poor Lilly was looking really worried as she couldn't find her boy :roll: my dad and brother pretend not to like them too (they call them boring!) and then I'll catch them sneaking strokes with them when they don't think anyone is watching!

Apparently in the past week when Ben has been feeding the buns, Misty has started jumping out of her hutch and not wanting to go back in. He didn't warn me and when I went out to feed her tonight she really scared me!

Not impressed that he's been letting her do that though!

I'm very happy to know that your husbands supports you into whatever it is that you love. :)

Farmers Markets Adelaide

Back