• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dear hoominz

Alison Marie

Wise Old Thumper
Nibbles here. Pleez be awares wen we buns flop on de sofar it is time for u hoominz to move, we buns need spayce, the sofar is not big enuf fur the 2 of uz.

from Willow, Frankie and Benny:

Youz bunnies are lucky, coz weez are outside in a cold shed.. Weez needz lots of bunny snuggles on youz sofa.... coz its soooo cold and dark and weez are scared of the big noises ......

our mummy is a bad mummy and we shall bite her tomorrow coz she is not nice keeping us in a shed

🐰🐰🐰

sofar is for sittin on and lookin gorjus. is not for the hoomins to snuggal on wen they cud be lookin at me insted.

:lol::lol::lol:

nibbles here. i agreez wif u, why wud hoominz sit on de sofar wen dey cud be lookin at cutie nibbles instead :love:

Tilda ere: I iz got my hoominz traind... Iz nudge once... Iz nudge too times... Iz nudge three times... If the hoomin haznt mooved I bites them... The hoominz does not stay on the sofa for longs! :thumb:

Tilda ere: I iz got my hoominz traind... Iz nudge once... Iz nudge too times... Iz nudge three times... If the hoomin haznt mooved I bites them... The hoominz does not stay on the sofa for longs! :thumb:

hi tilda. i agreez, mail hoomin gets the hint wen i headbutts him an then bites, he soon moves ova!

Back