• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Woody is so horny!!!!

el1983

Mama Doe
Bless him i feel so sorry for him! He is getting more frustrated, he nipped the back of my leg earlier when i was sorting his house out. He will not leave my legs alone, i have to pic him up until IT has calmed down. I have put all my size 10 Topshop jeans on ebay, which are either never been worn or worn once or twice, i got them before i got married and now im married i cant seem to lose the weight ive put on dam it! So they have gone on ebay for the Woody's Snippy fund :lol: I have had a message enquiring about some of them already so im hopeful i can sell them. I've only put them on for 5 days so fingers crossed i can get him done maybe next weekend, we will see. His new gf is getting spayed on Monday as well so that would be better if he has been done sooner rather than have to wait another few wks.

Dont worry my poor frustrated boy, mommas on the case!

:lol: Some of my boys are all frisky too and they are all done! Spring fever is here!! Sorrell has started humping my cat again and then follows me around grunting and buzzing and nudging me :roll:

Have you got an old cushion or soft toy you you can give him? We gave surragate wives to our two boys whilst they were waiting for the snip and they loved them.

Have you got an old cushion or soft toy you you can give him? We gave surragate wives to our two boys whilst they were waiting for the snip and they loved them.

Thats such a good idea, maybe in will relieve him until he gets done. I feel so bad for him, he's on his own for starters and then he is frustrated as well hehe. Thanks for the tip!

Back